SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Bedroom - Which SW gold? Curtains? Gold, white, linen?

User
13 years ago

This is a crude MOCK up. I don't currently have white sheets or the white pick-stitch Pottery Barn quilt. I figured this visual was better than nothing. Pretend the bedskirt is white.

My current bed is a double. It's pulled out to "look like" a queen. We'll be getting this bed. Not sure which finish. Blue tape mark in my photos shows where the top of the headboard will be.

{{!gwi}}

I'm painting the room one of these golds. Left is SW Mannered Gold, right is SW Restrained Gold. I personally like Mannered a wee bit better but I'm trying to keep curtains in mind. Both colors work well with the red comforter.

I want to add bamboo shades, thicker rod, move it out and up. Current curtain color doesn't work and they're only 84".

Newhomebuilder (love your home) her BR is painted SW Restrained gold and her curtains are Chris Madden. I like the look but the Mannered might be too dark and even if I used Restrained would my bedding be too stark in the room? I thought of white curtains but think that might be too much for me.

{{!gwi}}

Similar look from PB. Also like the woven lamp shade.

{{!gwi}}

What are you thoughts on the paint color and curtain direction.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Thanks!

Note: DH will get some type of skinny night stand with a drawer. The long dresser I just threw some stuff on there for now. I'd like to keep that huge lamp in here. Was going to add a mirror and maybe use some type (not those) of differet size photos on the other end. My lamp will change and that junk in the corner won't be there.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio