SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
1nonlyj

Anyone use Benjamin Moore Urban Nature?

IdaClaire
12 years ago

Now that my living room is painted, I'd like to focus attention on our small den (which we use as a tv room) on the back of the house next. A couple of years ago I painted it a SW shade called "Tigereye", shown here:

- and while I thought I liked it at first, over time it started to feel too close in color to the one (vintage) knotty pine paneled wall in the room, as well as the color of the wood floor. I'm wanting to go green in the den now too. There are large windows on two walls that let in a good deal of natural light and look out into the yard where it's very green. We have a lot of big old trees that are full and leafy in the spring and summer months, and I'd really like to bring some of that feel into this little den. Has anyone used the BM color "Urban Nature", and if so, can you share pics? Any thoughts as to how this color would work in a room that gets a good deal of natural light? I don't want the room to have a cold feel at all, but want it to be relaxing and cozy. I'm sorry I don't have a photo to post of the room right now. It's very small, containing two comfy chairs and wall-to-wall artwork, mostly paintings of Native American themes.

Urban Nature:

{{!gwi}}

Comments (12)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm