SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aussies_gw

Amendoim floors, anyone?

aussies
16 years ago

We are considering amendoim engineered wood floors for our kitchen. Does anyone have these floors?

If so, what brand? Do you like them? Are they holding up well? Any problems? How do your actual floors compare with store samples? Pictures??

If you considered them, but decided not to get them, what was the reason?

Thanks for any advice!

Comments (75)

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Suzatwork, The pictures are amazing and I am so in love with the Amendoim flooring with all the color variations. I am still deciding to just install it in my family room and Master Bedroom and do The Bruce Park Avenue Laminate in my home office where my dogs sleep at night adn sometimes have peeing mistakes, or do it everywhere. I really love it so much. Your pictures really helped me. Thank you again.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Suzatwork, when the kitchen is all finished and when you have time, I would love to see a picture of it again. I just love your flooring so much.

• Related Discussions

Amendoim Flooring Online

Q

Comments (4)
    I did finally purchase 1 box of flooring before ordering 1500sqft. The milling and finish on the single box was outstanding. It has yet to be installed. I'm letting the flooring acclimate for the full 2 weeks. I'm monitoring the humidity level of the home with a simple battery operated temp/humidity gauge. I'll take some pics once it't in
    ...See More

Amendoim and cherry furniture?

Q

Comments (5)
    uniqewoodfloors, Everything you said reinforces what I thought: 1) "Amendiom is a beautiful wood floor"  ThatÂs how we feel, we fell in love with it. It was our first choice before going out shopping, and still our top choice after visiting a dozen stores. 2) " most of the Exotic species will still be getting darker with more sun exposure afte installed in your house". This is the main concern, that we will end up with dark furniture on dark floors, in an apartment  not a big mansion, so not a lot of room. What is your experience and advice? "it will be very hard to find that perfect colored natural wood flooring unless you have certain tolerance for some differences between your installed floor and sample board."  Actually, is the variation in the wood that we like. We do not want a single colored floor. But we never saw the Amendoim"in person" in a larger scale, just the regular size samples, and pictures. Will the general Amendoim tone (at installation time and later in time, when it darkens) be too close to the cherry furniture tones? Another wood that we might consider (need to see it again next week) is the Armstrong Exotic Fusion Maple, in Olive Harvest tone. Any experience with that? Thanks
    ...See More

BR111 Amendoim Triangulo Engineered Flooring Pics

Q

Comments (4)
    kge9, I LOVE your floor. You did a great job at posting the pics and I like the bigger pics. :) Amendoim was one of my top choices also and I can see that I would have been happy with the 5" wide Amendoim Triangulo BR-111 Boards.
    ...See More

True Loc Opulence Engineered Wood Floor - anyone have this brand?

Q

Comments (2)
    estraitlover, Thank you for lettting me know. Fastfloors sent me a sample of the Brazilian Cherry True Loc Opulence that is not much more in price than the Laminate and is very nice (1/2" thick with 2 MM wear level and a very pretty color) but the two pieces (another sample of their cherry wood with the same locking mechanism so I tried to lock them together) do not lock that great together. I can't find much else on it. I am going back and forth now on going with the BR-111 Amendoim Engineered Wood Floor in the Triangulo Collection , the Br-111 Brazilian Cherry Engineered Wood Floor in the Triangulo Collection, or the Bruce Exotic Wonders Brazilian Cherry 12MM Shinny Laminate that is 1/2" thick with a 30 year warranty. If I could only find reviews on the True Loc Opulence since it seems to be made very well and is very pretty and not expensive. I LOVE the Makore but it does not have the tint of red in it I wish it had.
    ...See More
  • suzatwork
    15 years ago

I'll post some more tomorrow, although they still may not be done with trimwork. The installation is taking longer than anticipated because of all the angles in my foyer/entry area. Lots of special cuts. But I still love it as much as the first day:-)

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Suzatwork, Just looking at the pictures you have posted of your floor has me falling in love again. I just love the Amendoim so much. I wish I could have the solid 3/4 Amendoim since I feel it is the prettiest with the cut they use and the sturdiest. I would have to go with one of the engineered woods due to the cement slab I am on. What type of subfloor do you have under the Amendoim?

• suzatwork
    15 years ago

Hi Lynn2006. As promised, here are some new pictures from my kitchen/hall. They will be finishing on Monday, trim and all. I would say that the color in these photos are more true to life than the first bunch that I posted. (Please ignore the construction dust!! I promise to sweep before I post my 'final' pictures.)

In my hall/foyer, I used to have tile. They removed the tile and the cement base underneath. Then they put down a 1/2" plywood subfloor on top of the old plywood subloor in order to bring the height of the hall/foyer up to the same level as the kitchen, which was a vinyl. The Amendoim was laid on top of the vinyl and stapled down in the kitchen. They laid down a paper-like vapor barrier on top of the plywood in the hall/foyer, and stapled down the Amendoim to that and the plywood.

I moved my 'espresso' colored island into the kitchen (on temporary coasters) and it is really pretty on top of the floor.

(BTW, I was reading another post about someone not wanting patchwork floors. This would definitely not be for that person:-))

These are all different views from the kitchen/informal dining:
    {{gwi:1774962}}

{{gwi:1774963}}

{{gwi:1774964}}

{{gwi:1774966}}

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Suzatwork, Thank you for the new pictures that are stunning and go so well in your kitchen and really tie everything together. Thanks for letting me know what type of sub floor I would have to install on top of my cement floor (which is what is under my carpet right now I have found out with the foyer areas in engineered wood.... want to change the foyers to Porcelain Ceramic Tile and the wall to wall carpet to hardwood floors)if I want to have a solid wood hardwood floor and not an engineered hardwood floor.

I seemed to like the look of the solid wood better than the engineered wood due to the cut of the wood. There is a sale near me on the 3/8 engineered BR-111 3.25" wide plank up until the 18th of July.

Again thank you for sharing. You have a beautiful kitchen.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Suzatwork, is your 3/4 solid wood floors prefinished or do you put a finish on them? Any new pics? I am still deciding if I want the 5" plank and if I want Amendoim or Tigerwood or Doussie. I have all three samples sitting on my foor so I mus sleep on it and look again.

• suzatwork
    15 years ago

Lynn2006, My floor is prefinished 3/4" solid in 3.5" widths - the BR-111 Amendoim. Hopefully the installation will be complete tomorrow with trim. Then I need to get the cabinet guys back out here to finish their trimwork and get the island and bathroom vanity set. Making progress:-) I will post more pics in a couple of days - nothing has changed since the pics I posted yesterday.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Suzatwork, Thank you so much for postings so quickly. I will be patient for the new pictures that I look forward to.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

The sale on the Amendoim ends on Friday so Suzatwork, if you have time to post a picture with the floors cleaned, that would be great. Even a picture that is not so close as well would help. I am now leaning back towards boing with the Amendoim. I would be sure if I could have solid wood floors but due to my cement floor in my home office (living room and dining room area ) and my family room, it would be best for me to have engineered wood that may not look the same with a different cut in the wood. But so far the samples look best in all my rooms even upstairs when I eventually get to my upstairs rooms.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

I am going to ask the store if they can extend the sale price to give me more time to make a decision. I wish someone who lived local to me had the floors in their home so I could see them in person since I have learned colors on the monitor are very deceiving. I am really thinking of just going with the Amendoim in my home office and taking a chance of it being too busy. I really like the wood grain that is pretty and interesting and the neutral colors it has that are not too dark.

• pauletal
    15 years ago

Hello, I am in the process of installing my amendoim floors. I love most of it, but there are some boards where the filler looks pretty bad. It looks like someone spilled brown paint on the floor. I am trying to post photos so that you can tell me what you think, but I am not sure how to upload them.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Here is a link to a post recently on the dcorating site about how to post a picture. We are all here for you. Looking forward to your pictures. What brand is your Amendoim Floors and what size plank width. I am still not sure what to do about my flooring so I have decided to complete by August 15th deadline and then make my decision.

Here is a link that might be useful: How to Post a Picture

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Bumping the thread so pauletal sees my answer on how to post a picture.

• aussies
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I've ordered BR-111 Triangulo Amendoim engineered flooring. Picking it up today, installation starts Monday!

Pauletal, what do you mean by "filler"?

• suzatwork
    15 years ago

I'm wondering what you mean by "filler", too. Mine are all installed and they are absolutely beautiful. I don't have any 'paint spills' that I can see. The few people and contractors that have been in my house since the install have been in awe over my floor.

Good luck aussies. You'll love the transformation. Share pics:-)

• salmon_slayer
    15 years ago

I am hoping someone installed wood filler to UNFINISHED amendoim. It gets sanded off during the finishing process. I have put in 1500 sq feet of prefinished BR111 amendiom in our vacation house and not needed to use any filler.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

aussies, can you post pics of your finished floor when you are done from close up and far away since your floor would be what I would order since I have no subfloor and would be using the BR-111 Traingulo Amendoim engineered flooring if I go with Amendoim which I am leaning back towards again.

Which size plank width are you going with?

Suzatwork, are you able to get another picture with your finished kitchen as a whole? I am so glad you are in love and everything that sees your floor loves it since that is what I want and I love the color variation.

• suzatwork
    15 years ago

Sorry for the delay in pictures. Here's a couple of my finished floor (BR-111 Amendoim 3/4" solid) in the foyer and then kitchen.

{{gwi:1774968}}

{{gwi:1774970}}

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

suzatwork, I love the floor. I love the red in it also that goes so well with your cherry cabinets and that it is rich but not too dark. It seems that the Amendoim will go with almost any wood species beign that it has such variations in it that is so interesting.

suzatwork, what finish is on your floors (satin, low gloss or semi-gloss)?

• aussies
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks suzatwork. That looks absolutely stunning! I hope that the engineered BR111 I bought turns out looking as beautiful as that.

I have bought 3 1/4'' plank width. If all goes well, I should be able to post pics by the end of next week.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

aussies, I can't wait to see your pics of the engineered BR-111 Amendoim. Please post when you have time.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

aussies, I have narrowed down my search to three engineered wood floors: Amendoim, Brazilian Cherry, Santos Mahogony and one 12MM 1/2" laminate floor called Makore. I am waiting for pics of your kitchen since you will be using the engineered brand I will be using. Please when you have time post pics to help me decide since sometimes the engineered wood looks a little different than the solid wood due to the cut of the wood. I am so excited for you to have your kitchen floor completed and I am sure it is beautiful!

• suzatwork
    15 years ago

lynn2006 - I would say that the finish is a semi-gloss. You can see the reflection of the stool leg in my above picture. I didn't have a choice in the finish. It's whatever BR-111 places on their product. It's not super-glossy.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Suzatwork, My favorite finish on a floor is a semi-gloss since it makes the wood look rich without too much of a shine but just enough. I love the BR-111 finish that seems to do well with scratches based on my scratch tests with some other brands. Your floor is beautiful and I hope you are enjoying your new beautiful kitchen.

• aussies
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi everyone. My floor is finally finished! It is hard for me to really get a good idea of how it looks though or to take good pictures, because most of it is covered up with cardboard to protect it. I will post the pictures I've been able to take so far to at least give you some idea I hope. Also, bear in mind that I have a townhouse, so I don't have the beautiful large expanses of flooring that suzatwork has :) My floor is installed from the powder room, through the laundry hallway, through the entry hallway and into the kitchen - a total of about 200 sqft. I have BR-111 Triangulo engineered.

So first let me say that I am thrilled with our choice of Amendoim. I just think it's such a beautiful wood! I love the color variation. I think that possibly mine doesn't have quite as much color variation as suzatwork's. Not sure if this is a function of solid vs engineered, or just the luck of the batch? The finish is kind of a semi-gloss, which I agree is a great finish.

My install didn't go quite as well as I had hoped, which I believe is due to installer inexperience and lack of common sense :) I think it has all turned out fine in the end, and there are little things that I see that probably no one else will notice. If I could do it over again, I would still choose the same Amendoim flooring, but use a different installer.

One thing that caused a problem for us was that the boxes contained a lot of short pieces and not as many medium or long pieces. This was really only a problem though due to the installer's lack of foresight. Unfortunately I was at work during most of the install. One day I came home and saw that there seemed to be a growing pile of short pieces. I pointed out to him that he needed to intersperse the short pieces throughout, or else he would get to the end in the kitchen and only have short pieces left (which seems to me to be pointing out the obvious). So I was pretty irritated when he got towards the end of the kitchen and told me he only had a few of the longer pieces left (and masses of short pieces). I thought I was going to have to order another box, even though I had already bought more than enough. I spent that evening playing around with the remaining pieces to make it work.

In any case, I think it all turned out fine in the end.

So here are some pictures ...

Laundry hallway, entry hallway covered with cardboard ...

Entry hallway at front door from stairs ...

Kitty inspection of entry hallway ...

Kitchen ...

Kitchen with lights off ...

Kitchen with lights on ...

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Aussies, Thank you so much for posting the pictures since that would be the product I would get since I also live in a townhouse that is an interior so I do not as much light like I wish I had. I have a cement floor so I would have to go with the Engineered Triangulo like you did that is stunning! I am very pleased. I really feel it will look great in my home office and in my family room. I really appreciate you sharing the pics with us so soon after installation and letting us know if we get this floor to go with an experienced installer and to make sure the small pieces are mixed with the larger ones and maybe order a little bit more. I love the coloring and variation and you just made my day.

Now my top two engineered hardwood floor choices are the BR-111 Triangulo Amendiom and the BR-111 Triangulo Brazilian Cherry but I fear the Brazilian Cherry will get too dark while the Amendoim will not change in color as much which is good.

Now I am wondering if my tile choice in the kitchen and two foyer areas is not a good idea and I should do the engineered flooring in all rooms downstairs?

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Sorry my keys keep getting stuck on my keyboard and when I tried to correct the spelling, somehow the mistake is still there. From all this research I know Amendoim has the o before the i. :)

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

For those who chose Amendoim over Brazilian Cherry despite it not being as hard of a floor despite being a harder floor than Oak or Maple, can you give me your reasons why? I do love the Amendoim and that was my first choice and then I got scared since I only have a small sample and in the store the solid Amendoim was prettier. The pics Aussies has just posted makes me feel that the Engineered Triangulo is also beautiful and I would love it. But I also love my neighbor's Brazilian Cherry Floors.

• suzatwork
    15 years ago

Aussies - Looks great! It will be like Christmas when you remove the cardboard:-)

My boxes had a lot of short strips as well. My installer did a nice job of keeping everything interspersed. I didn't have a mass of short pieces in the end, thank goodness. I was very pleased with my installation.

I experienced a little scratching today. The front wheel of our fridge put a slight scratch on floor as we pushed it back into place. We were being so careful - ugh!. Oh well, I feel I can relax now:-)

Aussies, show us more pictures after you uncover!!

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Aussies, We can't wait to see new pics when the cardboard is removed. Your pictures are making me lean back towards the Amendoim since it is just beautiful and not too dark.

Suzatwork, that is how I felt about my new car over 5 years ago when I got my first scratch but then I could relax. :) Enjoy your beautiful kitchen.

• bcalif
    15 years ago

aussies thanks for posting your pictures. I can't wait to see more when the cardboard is gone. We ordered the exact same flooring and will be having it installed beginning Tuesday. Your pictures confirmed what we already thought -- it is a beautiful floor. We will be putting in 1200 sqft of the triangulo amendoim and another 300 sqft of siena rosewood in a formal living room.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

bcalif, I can't wait to see pics of both rooms. I am now really leaning towards the BR-111 Triangulo Amendoim again since it is beautiful and I love the various wood grains and it is not too dark. But I love the Brazilian Cherry also so much so maybe I can do another room in the BC.

• mrs-mjt
    15 years ago

Stunning! Are your floors a natural color or has a stain been applied?

• aussies
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Floors are still covered with cardboard in anticipation of granite installation on Monday. So hopefully next week I should be able to post some more pics of floors revealed :)

mrs-mjt, the floors are prefinished. I believe this is the natural color of the wood.

bcalif, good luck with your installation! I'm sure it will look even more beautiful over such a great expanse of floor. Can't wait to see pictures!

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Aussies, I can't wait to see pics of your floors with the cardboard gone and the beautiful new granite when you have time. I am excited for you.

• aussies
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sorry for the delay in posting my pictures. Cardboard is all gone and the floor looks beautiful :) It looks very different in different kinds of light. In daylight, some parts look a little pinkish, whereas in warmer light it has a much yellower tone.

Here are some pictures of the floor in the entry hallway and the kitchen. (Sorry the areas are so small, but that's life in a townhouse! :)

I hope to post pictures soon of our mostly finished kitchen.

• suzatwork
    15 years ago

Aussies - It's absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!! (And I see your kitty like it, too!)

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Aussies, Your floor is gorgeous! I love the wood grain and the variation in the boards. I love the coloring also. My favorite is the last one with your kitty cat enjoying the new floors that are stunning. Thank you so much for sharing I live in a towhouse also.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

I edited the post before sending and forgot to click preview again before sending. I meant "townhouse" LOL

Eight year ago, I chose my townhouse over a house that had one more bedroom and one more garage for the about the same price.

I just loved the location of my townhouse, the closet space, the privacy in my backyard with my privacy fence and the woods, the style of my home, and it just felt right with my lifestyle. But I now wish I had an end unit with more windows.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

I am back to considering Amendoim floors since the samples did not darken up much at all when placed in direct sun for 4 days so maybe this would be better for my office than the Brazilian Cherry I love since the front of my office gets direct sunlight and the middle and back of my office gets hardly any light so my floor may look funny. Thank all of you for sharing the pics.

Wondering if any of you at first were not sure about Brazilian Cherry versus Amendoim, why did you choose the Amendoim instead and are you still happy? Does it have a tint of red in it like I see on my monitor since my office desk is cherry?

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

P.S. Aussies floors helped me the most in thinking again in going with Amendoim since I would be going with her exact BR-111 Triangulo Amendoim floors and I live in a townhouse just like her so I do not get a lot of light. I chose the townhouse over the house I was looking at about 11 years ago that was approximately the same cost due to falling in love with the neighborhood and the style of my home.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Aussies, I just wanted to ask you if you noticed any change in color since you installed the floors. I am back to wanting Amendoim floors but trying to decide between the 3.25" width and the 5" width and want to make sure their color will not dramatically darken like the Brazilian Cherry floors will.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Just bumping up this thread since I have made a decision and I want to go with the Amendoim BR-111 Engineered Triangulo floors for my family room, living room, and dining room but I still can't decide if it is worth paying more for the longer boards 5" width version. Any reasons why you chose one width over the other or any regrets in the width board you chose? I love all the pictures and I like that the Amendoim is only mildy photo-sensitive.

• aussies
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi lynn2006,

I am still happy we went with the Amendoim. It's possible they have darkened slightly, but if they have I can't tell. Our floors are installed on the darker side of our townhouse, so they don't get any direct sunlight, so that probably makes a difference. I do think that they seemed darker than I had anticipated right from the start, so at least in my case (small rooms, no direct sunlight) I think the Brazilian Cherry would have been too dark. The Amendoim has a nice rich tone without being too dark overall.

It does seem to have a pinkish hue in daylight, but yellower with the lights on.

In terms of the board width, I think the wider boards would have been too wide for our small space.

Good luck with your decision! HTH!

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Aussies, I am in a townhouse also and my two rooms in my home office will not get much direct sunlight but the family room has a wall of windows.

I love the Brazilian Cherry but my friend bought over sample longer boards (from Wood of Distinction from a local store for me to see how dark they can get since he feels I will regret dark floors in a room I have to work in) with 7 2.25" planks (way too skinny for me) in a row that had darkened and then a sample of a few boards the way it looks as first installed (at 3.25" that are nice).

I could not believe how dark the boards from the Brazilian Cherry Wood of Distinction Line could possibly get! It amazingly darkened dramatically with only the lighter boards and the cherry boards I loved while the darker brown boards were darker than my desk and really darkened up the small amount of floor showing since I have so much furniture in my home office. Since keeping the samples on the floor, I am liking the lighter Amendoim Samples better with the unique wood grains and being lighter than my cherry desk so there is some contrast.

If the Brazilian Cherry would not darken up as dramatic as I see the samples have, I really love the look, color and wood grain of the Brazilian Cherry. I just can't handle the darkest boards in my home office area that only has windows on one side of the living room and no windows on the other side of the room (my dining room.. one long room) with a half of wall high blocking any sunlight from reaching the others side of the room. I fear that the Brazilian Cherry will be very dark by the windows and light on the other side of the room, looking like two different woods in my room.

Hence, since the Amendoim's wood grain is unique and the color looks very complimentary toward my furniture downstairs, I feel I will be happy.

I like the pinkish hue in the daylight since my home office furniture is cherry and my family room glass coffee table and two ends tables have darker cherry solid wood legs.

Thanks for your opinion on the board width which I value. I am looking for other opinions as well so I can make up my mind. Both looks are very nice. I almost think the 3.25" boards would look best in my home office and the 5" boards would look best in my family room that is open towards the kitchen and has so much less furniture in it so more floor space is showing.

• susanlynn2012
    15 years ago

Aussies, Someone on the list sent me 5 foot long boards of their BR-111 Triangulo Brazilian Cherry Engineered Hardwood floors they had stored in their closet since 2.5 years ago.

The lighter boards look just like the samples I have from a local store of the solid wood BR-111 3" Amendoim foot long boards. The store told me they had now bigger samples that were much nicer than these old samples and I could keep them.

Well the boards are helping me see that I like the 3.25" wide plank a lot. I like that width much better than the 2.25" width and the 3" width. Somehow the little bit extra width looks nice without being too skinny or too wide.

I am still confused and I must make a decision since this has been on my mind since my water damage from my central air conditioner unit dying on me in June. I have decided on my tile for my two foyers but I keep going back and forth on three species for my living room, dining room and family room. I guess I like a lot the two engineered wood species (BR-111 Triangulo Engineered Brazilian Cherry and the Amendoim) and the Bruce Park Avenue Makore Laminate. The Makore has a red tint when near my cherry office furniture and actually looks very real and pretty. It is a 5" width plank (which is nice and may look great or in my small space may look not as nice as the 3.25" wide plank) and is amazingly so resistant to dents an scratches and is about the color of the Amendoim. The Makore also has longer boards. The negative of the Makore is I wish it has a semi-gloss shine and not a high gloss shine that shows smudges on it. The samples of the BR-111 on my floor have no smudges and due to being less glossy look so clean and look like they will be low maintenance.

At least the Amendoim will not change color as much as the Brazilian Cherry (my fear is that parts of the room with no windows will look like a totally different floor). I love the cherry color of the Brazilian Cherry but my interior townhouse does not have windows on more than one wall and one of the rooms of my two room office has no windows so maybe the darker cherry floor will appear dark brown and not cherry. I do love both grains in both floors so much since they are not the rotary peel engineered oak that I currently have in my foyer from Bruce that I do not like and it has faded in one of the foyers and the other one is all warped and darkened from the water damage. I love how each boards looks so unique on both floors. I am going to test these sample boards outside in the next few days. I wish I had some foot long sample boards of the Amendoim also since most of my samples are so tiny of the engineered wood boards. What I do like about the Makore is it is easy to clean and again seems to sturdy and is a very nice exotic look.

• neverdifficult
    13 years ago

Bumping this.

I was just told that the flooring I originally picked is on back order and I can choose a replacement at their cost as long as it's in stock. I initally wanted the Amendoim, but due to cost choose a lighter hickory. My furniture is mostly dark wood as is my kitchen, maple w/java glaze. My worry is that there will be strong pink/reddish undertones.

Any recent installed pictures or feedback from folks who have had it installed for a while would be great.

Thanks!

• vistaguy10_gmail_com
    13 years ago

I installed 1400+ sqft of Amendoim (3/4 inch solid, 5 inch wide planks), in all of main floor except for bedrooms and bathrooms. It is super! The grain has unique swirls and highlights throughout. It complements our ash cabinets.

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths