SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gneegirl

Plans to buy free-standing spa tub - HELP!!!

gneegirl
16 years ago

OK, I've wanted one for a while and every once in a while I would make an inquiry if I saw one at a store. Today, again not planning to, I actually engaged the sales person and decided to buy a Dynasty Spa Tub. I don't know anything about buying/owning a hot/spa tub, or this brand. I would appreciate any info from the forum folks here. Is this a good/trustworthy brand? I've been reading about problems with spas that are foam insulated, when repairs are needed. Is this really a problem? Does anyone have experience or know anything about Dynasty's customer service/support? Also, please let me know about any other brands - especially since I'm a first-timer. I like the bells and whistles of the Dynasty Neptune line, but I'm not necessarily a bells and whistles person. However, I'm sure I would be happy with everything except the stereo system. No sense in spending an extra couple a hundred bucks on music that I can provide w/o the spa tub music.

I'll stop here and let you spread your knowledge here. Thanks so much - I'm excited about this purchase and want to be sure of what I'm getting.

THANKS!!

Comments (7)