SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
finnasgirl

Decking around my pool is a disaster, HELP

finnasgirl
16 years ago

Ok first I would like to say that this train wreck was not my fault but the previous owners.

Here's the deal, there is old crappy cracked decking around our pool that we want to fix. In addition to that the previous owners decided to expand one section of the area.... here's the bad part. They did it themselves and did NOT do a good job. It's not smooth at all it's totally got divits and stuff. It looks like it started to dry too fast on them and they didn't have the right tools to smooth and level. It is for the most part level but god it looks horrible.

Soooo we did a temporary fix and covered it for the summer so we didn't have to look at it but now I'm at the point where I'd love to resurface the whole area so it's smooth clear and of course all the same color.

I need someone to tell me this can be done without ripping the crappy area up. I don't have a ton of money and I've been researching trying to find something other than more concrete that would fill in the holes and divits and smooth out the surface. Does this exist?

Please help!! tell me I can fix this!!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County