Houzz Logo Print

What rope moulding(slant) do you like best?

11 years ago

I have to pick out rope insert molding that will be put on the crown molding on my cabinets. After looking at several cabinet websites I realized that rope moulding comes slanted in 2 different directions. On one the twist slants to the left, the other slants to the right. The "left slant" seems to be used by most manufacturers but I like the right also. I was just curious what "slant" you like the best or which one do you have on your crown moulding? does anyone know the reason why the manufacturers use more of the "left slant"? (I would love to see your pictures)


Comments (8)