SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tkfinn97

Backsplash opinions please!

tkfinn97
11 years ago

Thanks for the invite, Bee! Can't believe I didn't think to post this over here to begin with instead of on Home Decorating. Hopefully I'll get lots of good feedback here :)

Hello all...I have mostly been around the "Building a Home" forum, and I am finally able to move on to "Home Decorating"! We built the house mostly by ourselves, and are doing projects slowly as we get the money and time. Although we are moved in, our house probably won't be "done" for quite awhile. Our next project is backsplash, and my husband is adamant that this sample is THE ONE...however, I would like some honest feedback from people who are good at this type of thing. I've seen way too many posts about backsplash regrets :) Our cabinets are cherry with mahogany stain, the painted walls are BM Manchester tan and continue through our dining room and living area (the rooms are all open to each other). The counters are laminate Girona Cavern. We plan to backsplash the 2 areas under the cabinets, and use stainless steel behind our future stainless steel stove. We felt that this backsplash might bring the stainless, paint and cabinet/counter colors together. So, what do you think? Too reflective? Too busy? Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County