SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marthavila_gw

Architectural Digest Home Design Show

marthavila
13 years ago

If you are in NYC this weekend, try your best to get to the Architectural Digest Home Design Show! It's at Pier 94 (West Side Highway @ 55th Street) until Sunday, 3/20. While the design displays and exhibit booths deal with every room of the house and exteriors, the kitchen world was well-represented by the likes of Crownpoint, Kennebec, Wood Mode, Wolf/Subzero, Liebherr, Aga, Electrolux, Rangecraft, Grothouse, and on and on.

For the price of one $25 admission ticket (good for all days of the show): you can visit two other companion shows which are featuring 40+ dining environments and the works of 45+ individual artists; attend all design seminars; get a free one-on-one design consult, cooking demos and tastings, etc. Plus, if you purchase your ticket online, you get a comp subscription to Architectural Digest! I went today and intend to return on Sunday. There's just that much to see. And, no. I don't work for Architectural Digest:-) I'm just that excited about turning my TKO friends onto a great and exciting show. Hope you can make it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Architectural Digest Home Design Show

Comments (6)