SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valinsv

Does anyone else rearrange their gardens like they do the inside?

Valerie Noronha
15 years ago

Last fall after our remodel was done, we relandscaped the front and back. This spring I've been spending a lot of time revamping and fine tuning it. Today I drove myself nuts transplanting, planting some new ones and moving them around to get just the right dimensional effect in my beds--particularly around the raised beds along the back fence. I think a few plants I transplanted at least three times! I'd plant it, look at it, move it a few inches, look again, and move it a few more. Now there is a group of at least 6 plants I decided don't work in the backyard and I should move them to the front plus a couple more I want to move up. My DH is going to think I'm gone completely nuts when he gets back from his business trip and finds a different layout. He's used to it in the LR, but the garden!

Ack! It is so much easier to move furniture and nic nacks around that plants. Why can't I get it right on the first try?

I'd share pics except I'm sure I'll get lots of advice to rearrange the plants in a different way. LOL

Is everyone this obsessed or is it just me?

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting