SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
weatherboy80

Central Florida Pool Builders (Intercoastal)?

weatherboy80
14 years ago

Hello,

I am located in the Melbourne area in central Florida. We are about to pull the trigger on a new pool and screen enclosure and have narrowed our search down to 2 companies: Intercoastal Pools and Spa (Melbourne) or All In One Pools (Merritt Island). We are leaning towards Intercoastal due to a slightly better design (opinion); however they are more expensive thus far :(

Any thoughts on either of these two companies or any others in Brevard County? They both scored really well with the better business bureau.

Also, how much should companies be willing to come down off their first estimates? I ask because 1 company came in ~15% above our budget price ...

Finally, any thoughts on stamped concrete versus pavers? We saw some pavers at some example homes and wasnÂt all that pleased due to some leveling issues, but at others it looked just fine. BTW, pavers are more expensive. If it helps we are planning to go with a clean line, contemporary pool design (rectangle) so I am thinking a clean concrete with clean line coping might be the better choice anyways.

Thanks in advance!

Comments (17)