SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Screen porch in progress! Looking for tables...

Sueb20
11 years ago

Our new screen porch is about halfway done. It's not huge -- around 9' x 12' but one end has two doors, so for furniture purposes, it's really more like 9' x 9'. I have ordered two loveseats that are about 5' long and 3' deep. I'll arrange them in an L shape with a table in the corner, and now I'm thinking about a "coffee table" though I don't think I actually want a single table. I'm on the hunt for two smaller round tables, maybe 18" diameter, but coffee table (approx) height. Then we can use them as stools to put our feet, or to put a drink and/or snack on. Or -- even to sit on, in a pinch.

I don't think I want upholstered "poufs" because I'm pretty sure my dog will jump on them.

The loveseats are sort of a retro/cottage style all-weather wicker, in a medium greige sort of color (it's called "Ash") and cushions are light aqua blue. I'm thinking I'd like to stay with a retro/cottage style but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for in a table. I was kind of hoping to find sort of a distressed painted finish... maybe I can DIY? But I can't even find unfinished wood pieces or anything used on CL.

I also ordered a rug from Home Decorators that isn't really retro/cottage but I really like it... so like the rest of my house, this space will probably end up more "eclectic" than anything else.

Can you think of a table solution that would meet my needs?!

This is the loveseat (not in this color): http://www.lloydflanders.com/catalog/category/200001439/product/51050/Nantucket%20Love%20Seat

Here is a link that might be useful: Got this rug in Blue

Comments (15)