SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennye_gw

Help with tile choice!

jennye
16 years ago

I cant seem to be able to pick a tile that will work for the kitchen and 3 baths. The kitchen has white ikea cabs, light grey counters. The master has two dark brookhaven vanities, white counters and beige (silver) neutra casa dolce casa tile. The two spare baths have maple floating brookhaven vanities with 4" thick brown counters, dark grey shower (cemento casa dolce casa neutra). I cant do a grey floor tile as it will be too similar to the counters in the kitchen. I was then thinking of a charcoal or dark grey tile. Today I was wondering about a white limestone. It would look great in the master bath(see link) but I am not sure if it is too much white for the kitchen? Does anyone have any ideas? I am also considering splurging on the master and buying the matching shower tile for the floor, but cant afford it for the kitchen also. I have been told it is okay to vary tile between rooms. I also considered wood floors in the kitchen, but I wont be able to match the wood in the hall/living room/floating stairs. Does anyone have any thoughts? I am lost!

Here is a link that might be useful: pics.

Comments (6)