SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michelle09_gw

Nightmare Pool!!!

michelle09
14 years ago

I am using Cy-Fair Pools and I can't begin to tell you the nightmare I have had. My deck was poured 4 inches above my patio. I have a huge slope and the decking contractor wasn't able to put area drains in because the pool was too high. His partner would come out to my house and get in my face yelling and tell me he didn't care if my house or well house flooded as long as dirt didn't get in the pool. I had another contracter tell him not to talk to me the way he was. Come to find out his "partner" was also the electrician and does not have a license. There was never any inspections done to the pool. I asked him repeatedly to clean up a 9foot hole behind the pool with with metal spike sticking out. I have two boys and was concerned about them falling on top of it. This pool company has been a nightmare and I feel sick everytime I walk outside and see the mess that I have. I wish I would have went with a company with many years of experience instead of someone working out of his home. PLEASE CHECK OUT YOUR POOL COMPANY BEFORE!!!! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Comments (10)