SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16647

I can't decide can I get opinions!

User
13 years ago

I'm trying to figure out which pillow fabric would look best with our new sofa and room. The sofa in the picture is damaged and arrived in the wrong fabric. The store said we could choose between this fabric or our original choice for the replacement and right now we're leaning towards our original choice, shown in the swatch on the bottom left of the photo.

As you can see from the second photo, the walls in the room are cream and golden colored. The curtains I'm going to use are an Ivory linen and there is also going to be a gray blue recliner in the room that has to stay. I chose the yellow flowered fabric first because the blue in it matches the recliner and helps to sort of tie it into the room but then the other fabric works great with the curtains and sofa too. So which pillow fabric do you like best?

Here's one shot of the room. On the opposite side across from the sliding door is another larger sized window. That wall is also the gold color which is why I went with Ivory curtains. They look great with both colors. Painting is not an option, so please don't suggest changing it. Thanks in advance for your input!

Comments (18)