SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rubyclaire1

Encore Crackle Tile Questions...

rubyclaire
10 years ago

This post is for those who have installed Encore or who are in the process of ordering, etc. My tile shop has strongly suggested that I order a couple of sample pieces to ensure that the color is what I am expecting from their showroom samples which may be a year or so old. Now this seems like a good suggestion but adds to the timeline by a couple of weeks. Most importantly, it has me nervous because I settled on "Silver" as it is perfect for my kitchen. Perfect. The one. But that is from the sample I got from the store that may or may not be what is being produced now. Sigh.

So, has anyone else encountered this and found the versions of the color to be distinctly different or more similar? My concern is what happens if I get the samples and they are so different as not to work? Am I back to the drawing board? Will there ever be another? Am I becoming obsessed and a little nuts? All of the above?

Any help will be appreciated - hoping Romy, Bookworm and others will provide the wisdom of those who have been there, done that. Thanks!!

Comments (13)