SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathec_gw

Finally! I found 'my' white

kathec
13 years ago

I've looked at them all, or at least all that's available in my area. Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, all the Home Depot offerings, all the Lowes offerings, Pittburgh Paints, Kelley Moore, Glidden Professional (formerly ICI). I couldn't decide on one. For weeks. They all were either too gray, too brown, too yellow... I spent more $$ on samples than I'm I'm willing to admit publically.

Last week I was in Lowes to buy drywall anchors and air filters and passed by the paint section. Hello! They have a new line of paint. Allen and Roth. And yes, they have a bunch of whites with great names like Vintage, Silk, Wedding Bells, City Snow. DH and I have been looking at the swatches all weekend and we both agreed (!!!) we liked Subway Tile and Great White Way.

So, I picked up the samples, painted them out and I love them both. Great White Way will be my cabinet color and Subway Tile my trim.

I'm doing the Snoopy happy dance.

I'll be having them color-matched in Cabinet Coat.

I'm just so glad its over.

FYI, in my area, this line is so new that the Lowes I picked up the samples in was JUST putting it out today. I'd picked up the cards at a different store last Thursday. So if you are looking for them, maybe call your local Lowes to be sure they've got the cards out.

Comments (2)