SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
1nonlyj

Can I get a new vote? The final 3 ...

IdaClaire
15 years ago

Thanks to Squirrelheaven's mockups, I have narrowed my selection down to these three prints for my frame. I really think the vintage Native American theme of the Edward S. Curtis work is the perfect complement for the frame, so as much as I am attached to the landscape photos that I took myself, I think that one of these will be the better choice.

And here's where I'm (once again) torn. I love all of these, and feel they each bring something special to the frame. The first two depict Hopi women, and that means something to me because my dad (who made the frame) and I have spent so much time together in the region where the Hopi live. The last photo -- the rather contemplative portrait -- is absolutely striking, however, and I'm really drawn to it.

If I'm not being too presumptuous by starting another thread to ask for yet another vote, I'd sure appreciate your input, as you all have terrific eyes and input! (The other thread was getting a bit crowded with images; hopefully this will make things a bit easier to look at.)

#1:

#2:

#3:

Comments (55)