SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nanciii_gw

OT I AM Back an update....on everything and Brian

nanciii
16 years ago

Hi Everyone,

We are back from Alaska took over 500 pictures. Beverly you are right it was gloroius. The eagles, mountains, glaciers, the waterfalls, sealions, whales, it was all great. Still working on gettin the pictures together.

STILL NOT SMOKING: Three months, one week, five days, 10 hours, 31 minutes and 30 seconds. 4137 cigarettes not smoked, saving $589.60. Life saved: 2 weeks, 8 hours, 45 minutes.

While I was gone the 12 days Brian spent most of it in the hospital. He had a fracture blister that popped June 30 and was infected. They did surgery on July 2nd the first time and then again this past Monday to stitch it up. He is back home now healing. He is upset the Doctor did not believe he was in so much pain, thought he was seeking pain meds but it was the infection. His mother wants to sue. The Doctor apolized for not checking the blister the day he was in the office. I say both were at fault Brain for not being more detailed and the doctor for not asking.

Anyway they are good now. And the grandbaby is precious still. she was so excited to see me this morning when I was sneaking in to get her. She was pointing at me and looking at her mom like (do you see her) she really missed me. I got the best hugs. But I will tell you girls 12 days is way too many for me to be away from my family.

I missed yall too reading the forum daily. But I see I am like Anjea too its different. But I will be like always and post here. You can skip over my grandkids and family stuff if you like and go straight to the techinal stuff of quilting. I feel y'all are part of my family too of girlfriends with different opinons which is great. Caroline post anytime you want. And Ironkit non sense you post when you want you have just as many rights as any of us. How is the boy doing?

Anyway its good to be back and will post pictures next week when I get caught up.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County