SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
njnspool

New build Natural Style Pool NJ with East Coast Pool Concpets

njnspool
12 years ago

Hello, I have been reading on this forum for a few years now, and have finally decided to have a pool built.

I researched and spoke to several pool builders in central NJ and selected East Coast Pool Concepts out of Manalapan NJ.

I selected these guys because IMO nobody comes close to achieving the look these guys achieve over and over again.

Their pools are timeless, and IMO stunning.

The build started Tuesday of this week, and I will document the build on this forum.

We are building a natural sytle pool

shotcrete

Approximately 850 sq foot total

Beach entry

Natural rock waterfall with 2 extra spillovers

SWG

Heater

Diamondbrite for pool, river rock for beach entry

bubbler

natural stone coping

colored concrete decking

Here is a drawing of the pool:

{{!gwi}}

These guys are a small company, and don't do any CAD drawings, or virtual designs or anything like that, so to get a better feel for what their pools look like, check out their website at:

eastcoastpoolsnj.com

and go through their natural style pools gallery

I have seen several in person and they are even more impressive in person than they are in picture.

Here are a few drawings of the pool in our yard, a bit tough to see because of the sunlight, but you can see the yard and placement:

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Here are some pics after Day 1's excavation:

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

I will keep updating this thread as more work is done with pictures.

If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Also, anyone doing a pool in NJ, NY or PA should really check these guys out and consider them. Their work is really top notch, and they are great guys as well.

Comments (32)