SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fran1523

Finally pics of my cream and terra cotta kitchen

fran1523
16 years ago

At long last, my kitchen is done. My total expenses were just about $19,000. I had a GC who put in a new window and hardwood floors. He rebuilt a couple of cabinets, installed a lazy susan, three pullouts, and built me a cubby hole organizer to my specifications. The price also included brand new beadboard doors installed on the existing frame, fabulous new hinges, hardware, granite, sink, faucet, appliances, and tile backsplash. For that amount of money I also had five recessed lights and under cabinet lights installed. Cabinets, walls, wood work and ceiling all received two coats of Benjamin Moore paint.

The granite is yellow antico. THe backsplash tile is called Outer Banks from Hirsch Glass Co. I bought it from ColorGlassOnline.com. The hardware was purchased from the bin at Lowe's. Cabinet paint color is Benjamin Moore Lambskin. The wall color is the BM Aura line called Truffle. The sink and faucet were purchased from the granite supplier and I don't know the brands. I got a new Frigidaire refrigerator, a GE slide in range, and a Broan hood. The Maytag dishwasher was only two years old and is staying. I actually like the black.

This is the kitchen I started with.

I actually loved the tile backsplash in my old kitchen. It's the only thing I will miss.

Here are pics of the new one.

href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v412/fransaj/Kitchen/?action=view&current=IMG_0004-2.jpg"; target="_blank">

Comments (19)