SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karezz

Need Help With Bathroom Colors - Urgent!

karezz
14 years ago

Still working on my mini bathroom redo and I am stumped on colors. The contractor is giving me a few days to paint and get have granite installed before he returns to finish up with installation of lights and other fixtures.

The 60" double bathroom vanity is cherry with an espresso finish. The toilet, tub and sinks are white. The floor is tan tile. Faucets, lights, etc. are brushed nickel. My home decor is traditional and I use a lot of greens, gold, burgundy and tan in my decorating. The hallway outside of this bathroom is carpeted (a floral/scroll pattern that is sage green with gold and burgundy). There is one window in the bathroom and I am planning on doing a custom window treatment which will be the focal point of the room (fabric yet TBD).

A couple ideas I have considered are:

--- A sage green wallcolor, but I think I may already have too much green in my home.

--- I love BM Indian Rock (gray) but I don't think gray will work since my floor is tan.

--- A love the idea of a warm, deep taupe or sable color (no specific ideas)

--- I do not wish to use burgundy or gold in this bathroom

PLEASE help me select a wall color and a granite. ANY ideas are welcome (I am partial to BM paints).

Comments (28)