SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newhome3_gw

Need Help Please...color for daughters north facing bedroom

newhome3
15 years ago

Hi All,

My 12-Yr old daughters bedroom faces directly north, and does not receive too much natural light (even with the big window thats in there).

Here's my dilemma...she is set on having lime greens, purples and some turquoise in her bedroom. Right now, I am strongly contemplating using SW Ivoire in the N-facing foyer, and continuing that color upstairs into the bedrooms.

Now, I am not a big fan of yellows, but your beautiful pictures here, plus my designers advice, have made me really like the Ivoire.

My question...will the limes/purples/turquoises coordinate well with the SW Ivoire? My daughter likes the feel of 'cozy' rooms, but the limes/purples are cool colors. Will the Ivoire help to 'warm' things up a bit?

Any other color suggestions, that would ALSO work for the foyer downstairs? (we are trying to keep within a budget for paints...painter is charging an extra $150 for every extra paint color over bid....our bid only has 2 colors!)

BTW the downstairs plan is a very open plan...foyer leads into DR and LR and these will be either SW Whole Wheat, or SW Believable Buff.

I would love your advice and suggestions!

Many Thanks!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths