Houzz Logo Print

gas water heater vent question

13 years ago

Hi all.

I want to move the vent for my gas water heater through the side of the house. The vent used to go through the ceiling, but we moved some things around and now it needs to go sideways.

The run is about 10 feet straight out the side. Easy access. Wondering if I need type B piping and how I run it through the ledger and terminate it. Thanks.

Comments (8)