SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wolfpups4

Resource for Pool House Designs

wolfpups4
16 years ago

Hi - We moved in to our newly constructed home two years ago. At the time the swimming pool was an end of budget decision and I do not regret it at all. With four kids and numerous friends of said kids - it has been a great asset in the summertime. Now I am looking to upgrade. I would like to add a pool house and appropriate landscaping to really upgrade on the use for entertaining - kids and adults alike. The pool is currently accessed off the back of the house and porch and we live on 70 acres so we have plenty of privacy. My dream would be for the pool house to have a mini kitchen and bathroom as well as a small bar area with a small living room area all under roof - then tie it into the porch area we have now and add an outdoor grill area - we currently have the standard Weber gas grill on wheels. So to start I thought I would look for some websites that have photos of ideas and plans. We have a great relationship with our builder and our landscaper - both have become good friends as a result of our home building experience, so witht he right design I hope to make the dream a reality. Thanks for the input!

Lisa

Comments (2)