SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amberley_gw

Looking for cleo_2007? pics of finished kitchen and details?

amberley
16 years ago

cleo_2007-

I am dying to see more pics and details on your renovation. I have only been able to find a few threads. I would love to now all the details! Please post! I can't wait!

Comments (27)

• amberley
    Original Author
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

cleo where are you??

Anyone know why unanswered posts are moving off pg 1?

• User
    16 years ago

Hi amberly
    Sorry-haven't checked in today yet.

I will get some updated pictures in the morning and add some details. (I get the best light in the am. I erased all the old ones from my computer last month and finally found my camera charger yesterday when I was cleaning up.

I am 99% done and have procrastinated the last 2 things to do. Catch you in the am.

• Related Discussions

1850s Finished Kitchen Pics

Q

Comments (73)
    AnneNJ - wow!!! It is just beautiful and functional. Nice work on your kitchen. I loved your story of picking your cabinet colors - I understand totally. I kept bringing samples home and everything looked like I was trying to match the variable tones in our oak floor and failed. I went back to the kitchen store to order cabinets and still had not decided on a color and bumped into the Brookhaven Autumn Cherry with Black Glaze and said perfect!! They did make me drive a 1/2 hour back the wrong way to confirm my choice and it was perfect. We just started to install the cabinets. Not sure exactly the same color as yours -but similar circumstances!!
    ...See More

Final Reveal (Kitchen Complete!); Lots of Pics and details

Q

Comments (50)
    Upon further investigation :) My wife, who does most of the cooking, says she uses the peninsula for most of the prep work (I guess I need to pay more attention!). Dishes go directly into the dishwasher or into the sink (we don't leave dishes on the counter, .....). **My cooking style requires minimal prep so I just use the spot beside the range :) Hope this helps.
    ...See More

The finished kitchen, lots of pics inside, beer too!

Q

Comments (144)
    Gorgeous, thanks for sharing? We are currently choosing countertops for our kitchen reno and your pictures are selling me on Superwhite! Questions: 1. What edge did you use on your counters? 2. What is the height between your countertop and the bottom of your cabinets? I think 18 inches is standard, yours look a bit higher which is what we are thinking of doing in our new kitchen. 3. Do you know the company that made your cabinet knob hardware, where did you buy it? Thanks much!
    ...See More

Finally Finished Pic- Warm wood and Cool Cream Galley Kitchen

Q

Comments (52)
    CKGM Wow - you must have thought I abandoned you! I was so busy at work(73 hours that week and I am salary :-( and didn't have access except via phone (I did have a mini comment above) I looked on my phone but somehow missed getting back to you on this lovely and inspirational kitchen. Loving it - I love your backsplash choice and grout now match very nicely with your counter. Your galley is going to be very functional - and you managed to build in a feature that I could not pull off - the little bar at the end of the kitchen with 2 stools. I am only allowing a few items on the counter - DH gets his coffee machine and grinder. We share the paper towels, and I have the banana holder and fruit/veggie double basket - unless I can find a better place for it - the pantry is too warm as the pipes go through the wall. When I finally post my pictures - we have more in common that just Grazia tile - we also have a garden window!! What is your wall color - it looks similar to ours!! And as you know, I am finally out of the ABB club!! A bit of a hijack Fun2learn - there are several places on the east coast that carry the Grazia tile - I did find it at Malsnee Tile near Reading PA (might have a Leesport address but essentially Reading) - Best Tile has numerous shops in the east coast but turned out to be cheaper to ship from Tile-Shop.com in California than from the East coast. I worked out a plan to have it delivered to the cabinet store, so shipping was much less.- I worked with Nelson (not TileShop.com) Nelson Chow Tileshop, Inc. 510-525-4312 Here is the info on Best Tile Laura Breindel Showroom Manager Best Tile Syracuse 315-437-1606 ext. 211 And Malsnee Tlle information- I worked with Rebecca and Jessica 1106 Stinson Drive Leesport, PA 19533 (610) 916-7621
    ...See More
  • User
    16 years ago

Here is the link to my photobucket account.
    Cabinets are Schuler from Lowes. Freeport door with Oyster Heirloom Finish.
    Appliances are GE Monogram except for the French Door fridge by Jenn Air. Range is 36 inch with a grill. Undercounter oven is a 240 Advantium.
    Floor is Brazilian Cherry.
    Faucets are Showhouse Waterhill.
    Soapstone counters and sink are Santa Rita by Bucks County soapstone.
    Hood is cast limestone called the Bentwood by Old World Stoneworks with a 600 cfm VAH liner.
    Marble mosaic is custom by a local artist.
    Stools/dishrack are from Ballard Designs Catalog. Chandelier is the antique gate chandelier in Pierre Deux catalog.
    Wire baskets and mail sorter are Napa Style catalog
    Pot Rack from kitchensource.com
    Curtain Rod is from Antiquedraperyrod.com in Gold
    Valance is clearance item by Waverly from my paint store.
    Paint is BM Aura Tumeric in matte finish.

I still have to install the trim around the door and the 2 rows of jerusalem gold marble 4x4s along the counter. I also am replacing the bay window with a double outswing french door. I also have some wallwords to put up. I also ordered longer pullouts on the sides of the wine cabinet. That was not supposed to look like that with the 2 levels. The new pullouts will go to the counter.

This was about 60% DIY which is why it is taking so long.

Things I would do different...
    Move my fridge to where my tall glass cabinet is.
    Widen my aisles. 39 inches is not enough space.
    Lose the grill on the range.
    Choose a different bar faucet. This one doesn't swivel.
    Lose the trough sink. It is pretty useless.
    I forgot to get the shelves in my huge corner cabinet. It is too late to retrofit them in.

Let me know if you are interested in anything else.

Here is a link that might be useful: link to my album

• akarinz
    16 years ago

Cleo,

I am curious, why would you lose the grill on the range?

Karin

• farmhousebound
    16 years ago

Your kitchen is gorgeous, especially your countertops. How long have you lived w/ your soapstone? Have you oiled it alot?

• Flowerchild
    16 years ago

Cleo that is a beautiful kitchen. So many personal touches. The wall color is perfect, the Mosaic is fabulous. There are so many things I love about it, but mostly because it's unique. And you are DIY... great job!! As another DIYer I'm impressed.

• amberley
    Original Author
    16 years ago

cleo-

This is so gorgeous. I think I have a million and one questions for you.

First, do you mind sharing any numbers?

I remember on one of the threads that you said something baout doing your own trim pieces to match and the company sent you the 12 step finishing materials? I was originally looking at this line (also Medallion everywhere else) and decided to go to IKEA to save costs. I got the impression though that your cabs were not as expensive as I had thought Schuler was.

What did you not DIY? How experienced are you with DIY in kitchens. I am trying to assess our level of capabilities for our remodel. I don't want to get over my head.

You said 39" aisles are too narrow- is that from the countertop edges or cabs? What do you think it should be? I had read from a number of people on this forum that sometimes smaller than typical aisles are ok for a one cook kitchen and/or people who are shorter, which I fit the bill for on both counts.

What is the overall width and length of the room (I am trying to eyeball it in comparison to my own)?

Does your Santa Rita have any of the caramel inclusions in it? How did you like Bucks County Soapstone?

How do you like you Monogram range? I can get a 6 burner 36" with tax, delivery and 4 yr warranty for about $3600. I have been lusting after a Bluestar, but that would be more than $1000 more...

How do you like your DW, wine cooler, and Advantium? I can get GE products at a GREAT discount, but I am worried about reliability issues, etc....

It seems like you combined the wine "bar", hutch and message center functions. How is that working for you??

Why would you move your refrigerator?

I am so drooling over your photos. It is making me rethink everything again. I had originally wnated to do French country, and I have been flipflopping between that and white shaker farmhouse. I thought I finally decided on the shaker, and your pics come along! What to do...

You have also given me confidence that a BEAUTIFUL kitchen can been done DIY, and in a smaller space.

BRAVO!!

• User
    16 years ago

Thanks amberly and everyone else. I still see mistakes and unfinished work when I look at the kitchen so it is nice to hear compliments. I hope I haven't made the space too me for resale.

Ok...now to tackle amberley's questions. My kitchen is 22 feet long by not quite 15 wide. The aisles are 39 inches on the bar stool side and 36 on my cook side. The island is 39 inches with countertop. I think the 36 inch aisle on my cooking space is totally fine beacuse this is a one cook house. But the other aisle with the bar stools and the fridge is way too tight, especially when I entertain. I actually take out the barstools when I have bigger parties so no one can sit in the aisle.

I only wish my fridge was on my cooking side so I would not have to go around the island. I did not want to walk into the kitchen and see the big focal point as being the fridge so I kept it where it was originally. A refrigerator drawer on my prep side would have likely solved that problem but I did not have the space.

The cabinets were expensive, at least for me (and still being paid for). They were almost half the cost of the kitchen. I have used kraftmaid in my 2 previous kitchens and Schuler is definitely better quality. They were $22k with 10% off and a free sink base. I do have 4 pullouts ($300 ea), glass doors (the tall glass cabinet was $1500) and the 2 pantry pullouts ($900 ea). The heirloom finish was an extra 5K too. Those extras really added to the price, particularly the finish. I left appliances and sinks in the same position to save money since I can only do basic wiring and haven't attempted plumbing (yet).

As to GE...I have always had great experiences with GE so it is the only thing I buy. They are the last appliance company that services their own stuff. Plus I like how you can make your appoinments online and describe the problem so they bring the correct parts with them. I got the fridge at the Sears outlet for $1800 that's why it is Jenn Air(too cheap to not get). I spent extra and got the duel feul range since I bake. It actually is awful...I think I need to get it serviced. On convection, the tops burn on the top rack and the bottoms burn on the bottom rack. So I am left with one rack! Not so great. I like the burners though. The dishwasher does what it is supposed too. I have never noticed to much differences with DW above a certain price point. Don't pay for the extra sound proof feature. The foam covered toekick is sitting in my garage as I can't get it to install without getting in the way of the door. The wine cooler is fine-I would spring for the digital temp control next time. The Advantium is great and so is the trash compactor. I don't know that commercial appliances are necessary to have a great kitchen. I am trying to put in a kitchen that matches the neighborhood so I used commercial. We never know when we may move so I do everything according to resale. The cafe range by GE looks just as great for a fraction of the cost.

The wine bar message center area is fine. When I entertain, I take out the mail thing and put out a huge silver tray with glasses and mixers. The cabinet to the left is actually my party cabinet and is filled with the good stuff. I wanted a sink right under the wine cabinet but I have ductwork the entire run in my crawlspace.

Bucks County SS is amazing.They have a stellar rep down here at the shore. They use a computer to template everything and it only took 2 days betweeen template and install. I liked the Santa Rita because of the caramel veining but it requires monthly oiling to maintain the color. It is also very soft. I will probably choose a different stone in my bathrooms.

I don't think there is too much difference between Shaker and French Country style. It is more about the accessories and color than the cabinets. The choice of light fixtures, pulls, drapery, wall art, tile etc will completely change the look of the room. Shaker cabinets are very neutral and lend themselves to French Country style, especially if you can stagger the heights and depths. Think about using free standing furniture too. An antique armoire can hold food/pots and totally transform a kitchen. Add texture with different metal finishes and baskets. I also like to make each wall in the space to have a focal point of some sort to add visual interest. Try to add something antique to the space to instantly add character.

I know which IKEA cabinets you are prbably thinking of and you can totally go French Country with them (Applad?). If I could do it again, I would think about IKEA too since they have a great rep and I would not still be paying for them a year later.

This is our third remodel in 6 years so I am at the point of doing things as well as or better than some pros now. I also already own the tools which is a huge expense. It takes much longer to do it yourself though. It took a full 6 months to go from demo to countertop and the mosaic just went in last month. I have some great subs so I only spent about 6K on labor including the hood which was $1500 for the mason. I demoed, sheetrocked (except the ceiling and one wall), painted, installed the ventilation ducts and liner/insert. I installed all the appliances except the dishwasher. I atually paid someone to install the cabinets since he was so cheap. He also did the window and some other stuff for only $1800.

It is a lot of fun to DIY. Now for Christmas, I get cordless nail guns from my husband. Figure out what you can do before you start. Try to find a backup handyman like I have for the things you can't do. Watch and learn from everyone who comes in your house.

akarenz: I would lose the grill because at 18000 btus, it is not quite strong enough to properly cook a big steak. My outside grill is 50,000 btus so it does not compare to the indor grill. It does a great job on burgers, chicken and grilled veggies though. I haven't tried fish; I am afraid of the smell not burning off. I only use it once a week or so, not as often as I thought. It would probably be fine for the average person but I like a big properly seared steak and you can't get that with 18000 btus.

farmhousebound: I have had the Santa Rita about a year now. It requires at least monthly oilings at least. I use the Bee's Oil (wax/oil combo). It takes about 20 minutes or so-not a big deal. This stone has black inclusions when it fades so it is a stone that must be oiled to look good. This was the trade off to get the huge veins.

• amberley
    Original Author
    16 years ago

cleo- I had a whole long message jsut written, and of course my computer crashed. Anyways, the jist of it was: I have this sideboard that was a so-so mahogany veneer Duncan Phyfe (sp?) that was my grandmother's from the 40's. I painted it to look like this:

I owuld really like the piece to stay in the room (will be 15' wide x 20' long). The room will be combined from a d/r/kit into one large room. It must be the eating space as we have no other. I started a thread asking folks about a design around the idea of "the chef's table", which I hope to post on that thread tonight.

Tell me what you think about the IKEA cabs painted creamy white, with soapstone and white marble (both with caramel veins), distressed hammered copper and distressed/rustic pewter hardware/faucet/sink/lighting finishes with clear coat or medium stained oak floors, and an island painted black or dusty aqua (sim to color in photo). I wil be using red in just a few accessories and repaint the wall a rich neutral.

• amberley
    Original Author
    16 years ago

cleo-

Do you have any floor plan drawings with dimensions?

What is the width and length of your island?

Thanks,

Amy

• soshh
    16 years ago

Cleo, I love your island and I am curious how that small prep sink sort of in the middle is working out for you.

I like how it gives you lots of prep space around it, and extra storage, whereas if it was closer to an end you would lose storage for the sink base, but I wonder if it's convenient to reach across the butcherblock to use. How deep is the butcherblock? (My guess is about 18 - 24 inches?)

Please let me know! I am trying to design an island, about 4x6, with a little storage and trash pullout in the center of the long ends, seating on one side and prep space on the other (near my stove), but keeping the look somewhat symmetrical as you would see it from the DR. Yours is pretty much the first island I saw that accomplishes all that.

• nicole__
    16 years ago

Very unique! Love your layout. Looks very functional; the butcher block is great!

• User
    16 years ago

soshh:
    The butcherblock is 36 inches across and 24 inches deep if I am standing at the foot of the island. I butted 2 18 inch deep sink bases back to back and cut the middle out to fit the trough sink in there. My plan was to prep at the butcher block and just shove everything back towards the prep sink since I put in a disposal for that purpose. I figured for cooking, it would be easy to turn around and use the range from that spot too. But old habits die hard and I still do all my prep stuff to the right of the main sink like I did before the renovation. The sink is designed for bar use too since I entertain a lot. I wanted it accessible to the wine area since I could not get pipes up anywhere under that wall. I fill it with ice and stick water (or beer) into it during a party. I thought the long skinny sink would accomplish both prep and bar but I just don't use it the way I thought I would. I think if the sink was slightly wider it would be more functional though. I would like to add a flip down TV to where the mail area is. I think if I have something to watch when I am cooking I will start to prep at the butcher block.

amberly:
    I love the server. It looks similar to one I almost bought at this shabby chic store last year. I think your ideas sound great. You would have a nice mix of metals and finishes. I like the idea of the dusky blue island with pewter pulls and marble counter. Where would you put the soapstone-on the island or the cream cabinets? I wouldn't recommend putting the soapstone on the black island. It may look like a black hole in the middle of the kitchen.

You said your kitchen was eat in...I had a 4 top table and 4 chairs in the corner where the bench is but I got rid of it. It was slightly too big for the space at 48 inches diameter. There would definitely be room for a table if you made the island shorter (6 feet). Mine is 8 feet long (6 feet of soapstone and 2 feet of butcher block) It is probably too long for the space but I like it. How big a table do you need to fit in the space?

Have you ever considered getting a beautiful farm table and skipping the island. This would give you work space and eating area that you need. That seems to be getting more popular now. Or you could design a mobile island with cool antique casters on it. This would give you some ability to move things around as you need it.

I don't have drawings (I am not a saver) but I can redraw it for you or just tell you what each wall has on it. Do you have a fax? You can email me directly if you need to.

Nicole: thank you. It has some fuctional glitches but turned out the way I wanted it to.

• louisianapurchase
    16 years ago

Cleo,

Beautiful kitchen. I also have a few questions for you. You have several things in your kitchen that are what I have drawn in my head.

First, your cabinets - that is one of the cabinets/finishes my DH and I are looking at for our new remodel. Do you like the finish, does it camoflauge things well as opposed to a solid paint color, do the cabinets function and operate well and/or properly, do you think you will tire of the glaze sooner or later?

I am generally pretty on top of things about keeping my cabinets clean but it is amazing how fast they can get dirty (juice drips, scuff marks, etc., etc.)

My DH really likes this finish. I just worry if we will tire of it relatively quickly. I do plan on doing the island custom in a somewhat primitive, beat-up looking stained wood based on an antique rice measure that I have so this will break up the glaze some.

Anywho, your kitchen is lovely and like I said earlier it gives me a clear visual of some of the cabinet designs I have in my head.

Also, does the cabinet company have cabinet options w/o toe kicks?

• amberley
    Original Author
    16 years ago

cleo-

I have been working on a layout (it is driving me nuts) and I actually thought of several of the same things you suggested actually while I was driving to look at reclaimed flooring for the kitchen...(another story).

I thought about just having one bid table in the center, but I think that I would miss the storage too much. As for the island, that is where you have sent off big lightbulbs in my head going, aha! I had orginally had the long side of the island oriented parallel to the shorter wall. When I saw that yours was oriented the other way, I realized that might work. So, I think (cross my fingers) that I have come up with something that would allow me to have the sideboard in the room, not be too cramped in the aisles (I hope) and keep the plumbing and the gas line in approximately the same place.

I chuckled when you said old habits die hard, because I am also used to prepping to the right of the sink, and to the left of the range.

If you did your island over again, would you still do the sink, but a better design?? I love the dual purpose of "party central" too. Also, would you still do the seating at the island or do find that storage capacity is fine? How big is your pantry?

• User
    16 years ago

Hi amberly
    I would not change my sink design because it wouldn't make sense to have it on my main sink side since the other one is there and I wouldn't use it as a prep sink if it was on the bar side. Ideally, I had the whole layout with a sink centered under the wine rack. I had a wine storage on the left and a beverage fridge on the right where my pantries are. The plumber spent an hour trying to figure out how to plunb it but there was not enough space. So it is centered and underused (but symmetrical:)). I wouldn't have enough food storage without those base pantries so it all worked out for the better. I will use the prep sink more if I get a flip down TV somewhere in there; it just hasn't happened yet. It is handy when I wipe the counters down at night too.

I think my kitchen would function better without the 2 seats in the aisle but we are 4 people and rarely use the dining room. I definitely could use more storage though. I do have a 8 foot x 3 foot wide skinny pantry next to my hall door so that has a lot of potential space. I have to turn sideways to get in though so right now it is not too functional.

Do you need drawings?

• User
    16 years ago

lousianapurchase: Sorry I missed your post. Yes, Schuler does have a no toekick option.

As to the finish...I don't think the glaze hides dirt any better than just a painted surface. Lighter cabinets will show more dirt than wood ones. However, I do think the heirloom treatment with the pinholes and dings helps camoflage wear and tear though. I have to wipe them down every week or so in the main cooking areas. And the painted finishes do crack along the joints. This is just something common to painted cabinets and adds to the charm.

• amberley
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I would love drawings! Your kitchen speaks to me more than any other has, both is the layout design and in the styling. It is as though I could pick it up and plop it right down in my house! Except the doors and windows are all different and the plumbing isn't in the same place.....

I have been working on my layout this afternoon, and I think (cross your fingers) that I may have been able to get everything to fit okay.

By the way, where on the shore are you? My husband is from Jersey- West Orange and then Marlboro. I also vacation once a year with an old friend in Normandy Beach. It is my "happy place".

• User
    16 years ago

amberley
    While I was at Lowes today, I picked up my floorplan and elevation. Email me by clicking on my name (I think) and give me your fax or I could mail it. Maybe I can scan it? I have never done that before but I have a scanner.

I am located inland of Margate in southern New Jersey by the way. I am from PA originally so I don't recognize Marlboro. What parkway exit?

• guava62
    16 years ago

Hi Cleo:

Could you give some details about the art hanging just left of your tall cabinet.
    I am extremely captivated by the dimensions and design.
    Any close ups and info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Guava

• amberley
    Original Author
    16 years ago

cleo-

My husband's hometown was off 7 or 8 (you can take both-just depends on the traffic). He also wne to Penn State and is enamored with PA...keeps trying to get me to "move over the border" from Maryland. We are staying put.

If you could scan and send me th plans via email that would be great. I do have fax capabilites, but the machine is on the same one as my phone line and I have only used it once....and I don't know where the instruciton book is....

Anyways, that would be really helpful. I will email you.

I went and bought new larger graph paper today so I can do a clean copy of my hopefully workable layout.

I also wanted to ask you- I remember something about you saying in another post that you bought the 12 step finishing process from Schuler so you could do your own trim pieces? I would LOVE to be able to do something like that as well. How expensive was it, and how much do you get for the price? I would be looking to do ALL of the cabinets. I have been thinking about using Fine Paints of Europe, but wasn't sure what I would use if I did do the glaze.

Also, I noticed that your living room walls look like a rich gold? What is the color?
    Thanks again!!

• User
    16 years ago

Hi amberly
    Ok Will check email. Have to figure out how to scan though.
    My paint was only $19.99. it came with 1 qt of base, 1 qt of mocha glaze and all these tiny amounts of catalysts, gloss reducers, etc. It is pretty labor intensive. I just use the base coat and glaze and skip the catalysts and such. It was only 1 piece of trim. If I was doing more, I would have mixed it all up.

The wall color in my room attached to the kitchen is Dijon by BM. My DR throught the unfinished door is BM Citrine in the Aura line in matte. The whole Aura line is designed to go with each other.

Will check email. Hopefully it will work.

• User
    16 years ago

guava62
    Hi
    My camera focus is very fuzzy so the closeup was not worth puuting here. I bought it from a catalog years ago for only $129.
    Here is the label on the back. It is mounted on a pegboard type thing. I did find the print online too. I am sure there is more but this is one of the first links when I googled barloga Truffles. See below.

The A.S.R. Collection
    Barloga Studios
    numbered 405/1000
    Sign: Truffles

Here is a link that might be useful: truffles print

• amberley
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I have BM Concord Ivory (double tint) in my living room/stairwell. I had been trying to envsion what neutral would look good with it in the new space, and your Tumeric seems like it would be a good match. I tend to like very saturated paint colors on my walls, and a paler neutral just wasn't appealing to me. I currently have a great red in the d/r and a blue/green deep aqua in the kitchen, but I want to use those colors as accents in the new space instead of a wall color.

What color are your ceiling in the kitchen? What color is your trim?

I am getting all new windows and doors shortly, and need to find a good trim paint that will work in the whole house and especially, not fight with the kitchen cabinets.

• User
    16 years ago

amberley

I like a lot of color too as you can see. This is the third color on my kitchen. My whole downstairs is gold and red with blue accents or gold and blue with red accents so I kept going for golds in my kitchen. When I finally brought my cabinet door to the free design girl at BM, she told me I couldn't use yellow with the peachy green undertone in my cabinets. Who knew? She picked out the tumeric, dijon and citrine and I have to say, it has brought my whole downstairs to a better place.

I just used flat BM white ceiling paint and semi gloss BM white on trim. They were both the premixed whites
    . The design girl at the paint store told me it is a bit stark and recommended a different white but I really like trim to pop and did not want to repaint my whole downstairs trim (I just repainted it 6 months ago). I will see if I can find the white she recommended.

I highly recommend the Aura line. Although expensive at $55 per gallon, it is scrubbable, self priming, can be touched up (even the eggshell and shinier) and has amazing coverage with a 1 hour recoat time so it ended up saving me time and money I would spend spent priming. With the rapid dry time, I do 1 room with 2 coats in a day from dismantling to putting it back together, including trim (a full day 8am-10 pm). When my husband complains about the price of the paint, I tell him I can always hire a painter instead. Great stuff!

I still haven't attempted the scan. Maybe I will try it now but I have to find a USB cord.

• amberley
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Cleo- Just emailed you-
    still trying to get this drawing to work on a post...

• amberley
    Original Author
    16 years ago

cleo- posted layout on a new post. I can't seem to get it any clearer or larger embedded into post. If you go to the photobucket link, it is larger and clearer though.

Amy

Here is a link that might be useful: chef's table layout