SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amber11_gw

my cat is sick - anwar & azam khan (a.k.a. kahn) auctions

amber11
16 years ago

I'm really scared. My cat Scooter has been laying in my closet all day long. When he was walking up to my room, he was really tentative. and he keeps licking his anal region. I love this cat and I would die if anything happened to him. Help me...please. I don't know what's wrong with him.

Bela

Comments (2)

• laurief_gw
    16 years ago

Well, "Bela", this exact same post (word for word) was made to a different pet forum 11 days ago, and the poster came back two days later and said that "Scooter" had seen the vet, was on antibiotics, and was doing much better.

If "Scooter" is experiencing the exact same symptoms again, take him back to the vet again.

If, however, you are just a troll looking for sympathy and attention, you won't be finding much here, I expect.

Laurie

• minibim
    16 years ago

I think it is some pathetically lame attempt to call attention(SPAM) to their auction site.

If you Google "anwar & azam khan", she seems to like to post the same topic header on several forums. Then on about page 3, you actually find a website for their auction services. Very smart webmaster as there is no way to contact them if you actually had the nerve to use them.