Oh, mhy gosh..really? 'Pregnant in Heels'

kacram
13 years ago

I just got home, sat down on the couch and turned on

the computer and tv. I just saw a promo for

Pregnant in heels. really? really?

First, can't get over another "reality" show,

one named THAT... and the women in the promo. I

seriously can't believe they need a valet for being pregnant. One woman had hair and makeup people to give

her touch ups before and after going in to the delivery room.

'Pregnant in Heels' (a reality show about a boutique that caters to pregnant women)... that's the description.

Moronic dipwad women, from what I can tell.

I can't believe I even watched the promo, let alone taking

the time to write about it! ahahahahahaha

sure glad there is a knob (ro button on the remote) on

the tv .... LOL

Comments (10)

• dotmom
    13 years ago

I saw that promo also....I thought "well, there is more dumbing down of America" Sad!

• alisande
    13 years ago

I'm speechless.

• Georgysmom
    13 years ago

That's the nice part about taping everything. I zip right through those promos. If there's a show worth watching, I count on someone here mentioning it. I don't think this one will be on my list.

• terilyn
    13 years ago

I will Never be pregnant but keep buying heels that I know I will never wear, Could use the hair and makeup though! Lol

• Mia52
    13 years ago

What a crazy self-absorbed message. I'm sorry I wasted my time watching.

• matti5
    13 years ago

I watched for a few minutes and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'll admit that I am a reality show addict, but this is one show I won't be watching.

• alisande
    13 years ago

Sounds dreadful. I hope parents don't let their kids watch.

• joyfulguy
    13 years ago

One thing that you can say for it - better than becoming pregnant by a heel!!

It's been reported that are a few such out there.

ole joyful

P.S. Does being in heels assist in becoming pregnant?

o j

• roco0101
    13 years ago

I don't get why people watch these reality shows. It's all staged. If your outburst wasn't good enough the first time, they'll retape it.

I have enough reality in my life that I don't need to watch someone else's. I can only hope that most of the dipwads in America can get a real life at some point.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    13 years ago

there are some reality shows that I do watch and enjoy however after seeing the promos for this one it will NOT be on the to watch list. I often wonder what would happen to these women (and men in some shows) if they suddenly had to live in the real world, how long they would last. God forbid they broke a finger nail! National crisis alert!