SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilliepad_gw

Update on my cat

lilliepad
14 years ago

I don't know if anyone is interested but thought I'd post and let everyone know that the situation had a happy ending. After several years of coping with the peeing situation and trying to decide what to do about her,she finally has a happy home.I casually mentioned to someone that I needed to find her a home because we were gone so much for weeks/months at a time and I no longer had anyone that I could depend on to come in and take care of her during those times.They knew about the peeing problems,which by the way had gotten fewer.Only a couple of times in the last 6 months or so and those were probably because her litter box hadn't been cleaned for several days,a task that was supposed to have been taken care of by a family member while we were gone and wasn't done as it should have been.Anyway,word got around and someone called who was very interested in the cat.Theirs had died a few months ago and they were longing for another but didn't want a kitten.They came and visited with her,an older couple,and they fell in love with her and she with them.I KNOW she will have a good forever home.I talked to the lady a few days ago and she said she is doing great,no accidents,and has adjusted well to her new home.

Comments (2)