SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bubbamommie

Please help! Paint color suggestions needed!

bubbamommie
16 years ago

Need help! Please give opinions on paint color for my living room - before I waste lots of money on samples, I'd like to at least narrow some options.

The walls are currently a very light beige - almost off white with slight pink undertones. I would like a warmer look, more of a neutral gold - not too yellow, but leaning more toward amber/ochre, and not too dark.

My furniture color is called Cinnabar, a dark, dark rusty red. The pillows are a tapestry print with gold, and dark blue also. Accent colors in the room are in the rug which is ink-blue with gold, and dark ink-blue curtains.

I'm driving myself nuts looking at photos online, I like the look of Sherwin Williams Blonde, and Laura Ashley Gold No. 3.

The problem is we live in PNW and don't have a lot of light in our living room - so I'm afraid Blonde might come out too dark. I am posting a picture of my rug so you can see the type of gold I'm leaning toward, only not as dark. ANY suggestions would be great! If someone has some time on their hands and wants to photoshop, I'd be forever grateful ;) THANK YOU!

LIVING ROOM

RUG

Comments (15)