SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kmarcel

Please vote on which fabric and living room furniture style

Karen Marcely
13 years ago

I have written a couple of posts about replacing my LR furniture and getting a green sofa. That is all I have decided on so far is the color sofa. Below is a picture of my LR, app. sz of 25x12. So you can see there's not alot of ways to arrange, especially since I have one large opening into my DR and the stairs to go upstairs are in there as well. Be advised I am replacing carpet with hardwoods, will add drapery panels eventually and I'm stuck with the piano. The paint color is BM clay beige, may look blueish, but it's not.

(view from DR)

Option 1:

The green is the sofa, floral is for 2 accent chairs, and stripe for 2 accent pillows on sofa. There will also be a floral pillow on sofa.

Option 2:

The green again for sofa. Checkered style pattern for 2 accent chairs.

The green in option 1 is more vivid than green in option2. May not show well in these pixs. Both options show the style furniture that goes with the patterns. I cannot mix them up, i.e. cannot put fabric on option 1 on furniture on option 2 or visa versa.

Please be brutally honest and would also love any ideas on how I could arrange room differently.

Thanks!!

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company