SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
polkadots_gw

Have you seen the April 2008 Traditional Home magazine?

polkadots
16 years ago

I received my new subscription copy the other day. I am interested in what you all think of the Cover picture/room? Particulary the drapes. I had selected a fabric for my great room that is a very similar to that stripe (but different colors). I had discounted using it for my drapes because the stripes would need to be horizontal and that tends to be a more modern/contemporary look and my style is more of a casual traditional. I do find myself leaning a little more transitional these days. Anyway, I was still considering the fabric and how it could be used and then I received this issue...I was so excited to see those panels (nice to see a picture of how something would look). The room is traditional, but I think the panels look good in the room. Anyone with thoughts? Please be honest as this is a big investment for me. Is it trendy? The people making my drapes said they would be concerned about the horizontal lines not matching up or them hanging/sagging differently over time. I hope some of you have seen it. It's not on the website yet so I can't post the picture.

Thanks.

Comments (11)