SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd_gw

Martha Stewart Paint in HD

ttodd
14 years ago

Just wanted to let you know that the new MS paint line is available in Home Depot now.

I stopped this morning and took a sample of each color card. Took awhile but now I have a complete set. I wish I'd done the same w/ the K-Mart/ Sears line and her SW line. What do they say about hindsight?!

I can't compare the colors to the Lowes line since I was so under impressed w/ the Lowes line so I rarely looked at it.

I wasn't paying super close attention to what I was grabbing since I was in a hurry but it does look like there might be some more 'color' in this one over the Lowes line. I recognized some familiar names that I saw in some previous lines but I don't know if they represent the same colors as they were in the past lines.

Comfrey, Sandpiper and Kalamata Olive were 3 that I recalled from previous collections.

They are each marked w/ a symbol in the corner so that you can coordinate colors easily. Reminds me of the whole Garanimals thing. Since Garanimals helps my kids match so maybe it will help usus too - ha! ha!

On the back of each card is a little colored strip at each end one for suggested ceiling color and the other for suggested trim color. You fold them over to see them against the large color chip that they are assuming that you would be painting your walls.

I guess that's it for now!

Comments (2)