SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyfulguy

There are advantages to living in a rural area

joyfulguy
12 years ago

This afternoon, while I was engrossed in the computer at the library, a librarian came over to ask me whether I might have left the lights on in my car ...

.. and, yes, I had - so I made a quick trip out to the parking lot to take care of the situation.

On my return, wondering how it came about that someone spoke up, and knew where to go, with a hundred or so cars in the lot, the librarian said that someone had seen me driving the little blue car and knew that I frequented the library, so came to let her know, hoping that she'd know whom to contact.

On being about to leave, over an hour later, I saw whether the car would begin to roll, as there was a slight slope, but it didn't ... so I gave it a bit of a push, but it didn't go fast enough to have started.

If I'd have thought that there was a good possibility that there was not enough power left in the battery to have turned over the motor, I'd have given it a much lustier push ... but when I turned on the key, the lights that show were quite bright, so I thought that I was O.K.

The battery's less than a month old, as well.

ole joyfuelled

Comments (6)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus