SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ehjoslin

Looking for less pricey pulls... help?

dragonfly08
12 years ago

I have been researching hardware for days on end now and my head is spinning. After finalizing what look, finish, and size I want, I am hesitant to make my order because the total cost is so high! Can anyone recommend pulls that are similar to what I am looking for that may be more economical? I am not trying to compromise on quality, but I realize there are more sources and brands out there than I will probably ever get around to checking out!

I am ideally looking for pulls that come in sizes ranging from 3- or 4-inches to 8-inches, but I will settle for pulls that only go up to 6-inches. The style I love (which many others have commented on) includes the Amerock Highland Ridge or Rochdale. I would like polished chrome or nickel.

I have already found a place online that has, in my research, the best price for the Highland Ridge. But the 8" pulls for my larger drawers are out of my budget and even with just the 6" pulls, my total for 48 pulls is quite hefty! I just don't want to bite the bullet without making sure there's nothing else out there. Any suggestions I can get would be greatly appreciated!

Comments (25)

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022