SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sfberk

Help with finding stainless cook top for duel 36' range

sfberk
15 years ago

Any suggestions in finding a stainless top free standing gas (duel) range (36") -- I've had the black glass top and absolutely hated cleaning it. (Bartender's cream cleaner is the best I've found btw.) I've also had a Thermador stainless cook top and it was much easier to clean but that was years ago and Thermador is not what it use to be from what I hear. So I'm looking at the Bertazonni which is one of the few gas ranges with a SS cook top but it's really too Euro looking for my 1837 New England house and I suspect cleaning issues with gaps near the flame ignition area. Anyone know if there anything else out there for a duel range/oven (36") in the $5K range with a stainless top? (I've researched this to death.) I've heard about service issues with DCS from my appliance dealer and on this forum but others love it. Wolf is coming out with a higher-end professional range model with a stainless top (about time) but it will be over the top in $. Bosch only comes in 30". Monogram is also "blacktop". Any thoughts? I'm getting down to wire to order one (kitchen is gutted.) Thanks!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
FineLine Kitchens, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars81 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Center Serving the DMV Area