SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
startbright

Need advise or look alike of FFDM Whaler Inn Table

startbright
15 years ago

Has anyone had experience with FFDM furnitiure? I seems like they have some great designs. The quality, though, doesn't seem as good as Saloom or Nichols and Stone. I think it might scratch very easily. I like the Whaler's Inn Round Table, since it is only 50" and can expand with leaves all the way around to 68" round. Has anyone seen other tables that are similar in style and scale?

By the way, I'm thinking pairing the white table with black wrought iron chairs - or something garden like. The table will be going in a bay area of our kitchen, which has floor to ceiling windows.

Here is a link that might be useful: Whaler's Inn Table

Comments (2)

• barkri12
    15 years ago

Drawing design inspiration from the French countryside and furnishings often seen in the lovely estates throughout Europe and California's wine country, The RayLen Vineyards Collection embodies the relaxed lifestyle that takes pleasure in entertaining, delicious wines, distinctive home furnishings and fine food.
    A FFCM Whaler with hand-carved corners has its carvings accented with silver leaf. Gracefully turned legs, gently shaped aprons and hardware that captures a woven ribbon motif, also grace the collection. And as a collection designed with a vineyard theme there are even pieces for wine bottles and stemmed glass racks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Home Furniture

• mitchdesj
    15 years ago

barkri, you are newly registered and you are linking to the same nina at home than the thread linked below from november, harmon 2008, your response to the OP is unclear.

Here is a link that might be useful: designer spam