SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
begoniagirlcalif

Newhomebuilder, we're linked by common threads across the miles..

begoniagirl
14 years ago

Please let me say a big thank you for your inspiration to repaint my living/dining/foyer in 'decatur buff'. I viewed your gorgeous bedroom photos, along with photos from 'peytonroad', 'eagertopaint', and 'dawn t', many times before making the decision to use 'decatur buff' after the disaster of painting these areas with BM's 'honeymoon', which did not work well with our lighting.

You and I have also used the same Schumacher wallpaper which you pointed out in a complimentary comment about our kitchen remodel.

And....in viewing the photos of your beautiful home, I saw another common fabric on your wing chairs....red background with a fruit design next to some red and gold lamps that we also have in our home (you'll see in my photos).

And lastly, my very first boyfriend's name was Riley....although your doggie is a female. My Riley turned out to be in touch with his feminine side also, a pretty safe boyfriend for a high-schooler in the sixties!

A few days ago, you asked for a pic of our BM 'greenfield pumpkin', a color which 'peytonroad' recommended, so I'll post it here....

Anyway, please know how much I admire you and your taste and, sincerely, I could not have painted our home without so much wonderful inspiration from you and others on this board.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz