SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ernietd

do brands matter in quartz?

ernietd
13 years ago

I was in love with soapstone, but the problems with it keep piling up. One of the big problems being that although I seem to know every contractor in the area (I work in construction) no one I know knows anyone who works with it.

Looking around, I think I like quartz. I also think I specifically like Cambria quartz, just because they are made in the US. One of the benefits of Cambria is that the locally owned big box store here will install, and they (unlike Home Depot) have a rep as to guaranteeing their subcontractors. As I said I work with contractors and everyone one of them has worked for this store either starting out or when times were rough, and they all attest to the store's honorable treatment to both the consumer and the sub.

So the question is: are all quartz products the same? Do any of them stand out as to far better or worse?

Price is of course always an issue, but this is such a small kitchen, a few bucks more here and there really won't matter much. If that is the only difference.

Thanks for your help!!

Comments (19)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012