SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kitchenkelly_gw

I bought five lamps today

kitchenkelly
16 years ago

and two pictures. And it is all due to peer pressure from this forum I tell you.

A few weeks back there was a post on your best bargains. I swear I never find bargains. I can go to a garage sale and find nothing. When it comes to a good deal, I have no luck.

So today on my way to get some milk (and no, it was not on sale) I see a "closing sale -40% off everything" on my local Ethan Allen store. I knew it was finally my turn. (I felt a little like Rocky going up the stairs.) I walk in and it is amazing the deals they had. Everything was marked down 40% from the already marked down prices! I knew this was meant to be.

And apparently I felt the need to make up for lost time. (Where is that thread?)

The good news is that I got really great deals. The two pics are great and the funky little lamp is wonderful. The not so good news is that I am not sure if the four other lamps(non-returnable due to the outrageously good deals) might not look so great in the room I really need a lamp for.

Here is a pic of the cute little lamp that I know I like:

The other good news is that I found Valentines Day chocolate truffles on clearance at the grocery store, too. They are helping.

Comments (26)