SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debrak2008

Need living room layout, decor help

debrak2008
10 years ago

Everyone here was so helpful when I was working on my dining room. Now on to the adjacent living room.

Here is a photo of the living room before we moved things today. Sorry I don't have a better photo. Note the TV is flat against the wall.

In order to see if we can give every seat a better TV view we moved the TV today. The issue is you can now see the back of the TV. We are not 100% sure we want to keep it this way as not sure we like the TV view from this new angle.

If we did want to keep it, any ideas of what I can do to block the view of the back of the TV? A tall plant? Another issue is the big black space on the wall where the TV was. What to do with that?

Any other ideas for this room? For some reason I have no inspiration on what to do with it. I never have in over 25 years. We have no other family room or den. The room was recently painted to match the dining room and the couch and love seat our new. The window treatments are a long standing issue I have posted about before and will be address sometime in the future.

Ignore the blankets, its just been so cold everyone likes wrapping up. Also ignore the snowman on the wall and the dust. Ummmm we just took down our Christmas tree and decorations today, LOL.

Any and all suggestions about layout or decor are appreciated.

Comments (20)