SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

**They're here--the samples have arrived! Bill V look too!

beekeeperswife
14 years ago

The samples are here! Oh yeah! They are really nice. I must comment though that in the photo it must be an optical illusion because I thought they went "up" at the edge, but actually they go "down". I like my samples, but is it an illusion or is it a different tile?

{{!gwi}}

I am 99.9% sure I'm going with white, the ivory is too creamy. So, no voting on the color and messing with my mind.

Bill, after you see the samples, can you comment if I am to follow plan as give the other night? Thanks.

I will have to nip off the top of the tiles right under the cabinet, but you will see almost 3 full tiles high. Bill--any hints to success?

I am wondering how to end above the range. If I go to the ceiling, I will make it flat, but if I stop right below the crown moulding, I could choose to go flat (using their end 1/2 pieces) or go pointy and don't put those finished 1/2 pieces in. Would that look odd?

Corgimum? You in the mood to photoshop that?

I am going to order enough to go to the ceiling, but I will decide if I want to stop it lower after I have the tiles here and can look at them. It's not much more square footage to order.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

And to give you perspective on the size,

{{!gwi}}

PS--Don't you love duct tape? I could just duct tape up the whole thing!

Comments (43)