SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cloudsgrey

It's hard being an adult child

cloudsgrey
10 years ago

Hi, I am 34, I have been in and out of my parents house. I live in their garage, which is converted into a room. I live on social security money, no job, and have a severe case of Bi Polar 2. I have been in and out of hospitals. I am writing to say that my living situation is not a good one, I do not have a nice relationship with my mother. I do am co dependent. Everything that I am is everything that I don't want to be. I want to have a job. But I have been jobless for many years now that I have no experience, and I suffer panic attacks. I do not get enough money to live on my own. I haven't been lucky enough for any rooms to come up. I have now pretty much turned into an adult baby. When I was 18 I thrived, I moved out of the house and lived on my own for years. But my bi polar got worse and mania became an issue and I lost my job. If anybody has any advice for me it would be great. I did sign up for some classes to get my mom out of my hair. I am seriously afraid my life will be like this forever. I don't like putting my parents through this.

Comments (5)

Sponsored