SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shannon01_gw

Feedback please, kinda done with guest bath

Shannon01
14 years ago

I am not super fond of the items on top of toilet but they are ok for now. I had thought of a dark, long tray with river rocks and two or three ivory candles. The iron basket things don't really match, too scrolly and not clean lined as I would prefer. I had a solid brown towel but it was so plain. Then I found this one at Kmart and it matches perfectly. The towel rack came with house and I had considered removing it and putting in a standing thing that holds the towel. It is way too short for regular towel and when you fold one up on there is looks bulky. I considered doing two hand towels. Is there anything you would change or add? The matching soap dispenser to the towel was plain metal stuff that did not look good at all. I repurposed items I had so am open to other ideas. The blue walls are actually much darker than the pics, especially the toilet pics. It is a deep colonial shade.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

My ultimate goal is to stain the cabinet darker brown. They are same cabinets as my kitchen which has med cherry floors with the lighter cabinets. Do you think the cabinet being on same floor as kitchen would look odd being different color??

Comments (23)