SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kateb22_gw

Choosing Farrow and Ball paint colors

KateB22
10 years ago

Building a house. I have been thinking about paint colors and now they need my choices and I am stillstumped!
I know I will use Farrow and ball on the walls. ( I think I will get a cheaper brand for the white trim inside because there is a lot of trim)

I used farrow and ball in my previous house. I ended up using ringwold ground. I mostly liked it. In some lights it was great, but sometimes it looked too brown like the color of a bandaid.
when I sold the house I repainted the kitchen in dimity and liked that.
I am thinking I will choose dimity for my new kitchen. My husband finds it rather too pink but doesn't mind if I like it.
I would consider dimity for the bedroom walls.
other than that, I want something nice and neutral a sort of off white but not too yellow for the other rooms.
I guessI want mostly the same colors, not sure. I got sample pots and painted poster boards but am still not sure. NEw white was ok but maybe too yellow.
white tie was ok but maybe too white.
I also sort oflike a light gray like blackened but not in the main rooms- maybe in a bathroom.
Anyway I am overwhelmed. I guess I may need to order more samplepots and paint them directly on the walls, but I have gotten myself into a time bind!
what do you think are some nice relaxing neutral mellow farrow and ball colors for my beautiful new house?

Also- ANY pictures of cream/offwhite/ (not really yellow cream) farrow and ball paints would be great!

Comments (4)