SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tattooid

Temporary Safety Tattoos

tattooid
14 years ago

Hey, my name is Steven Gordon. I am an older sibling of a 5 year old. I am 18 years old and I am trying to start my own temporary safety tattoo company called TattooID (pronounced: Tat-too-eed). (www.thetattooid.com) I am engaged in teen entreprenuership and had the idea of this company after I became tired of my brother wandering off all the time when we were together. It is a scary thing just for me, so I can imagine how it must be for parents.

My tattoos are designed to create a fun way for children to have their information directly on them when there is a family trip to an amusement park or even the mall. Large, crowded areas can be stressful for any parent with a pre-schooler. The reason I am saying all of this because I am currently doing some market research to improve upon TattooID's services and products, and was wondering if any moms could fill out a survey that should take a minute. We even offer free samples upon request.

The link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JT33DSM

Thank you. If you have any questions or comments, please send me an email at steven@thetattooid.com.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH