Decorative Markers

minnie_tx

I have a set of markers from Stampin' Up. They are great because they match their inks and papers. I got them when taking classes . And, like everyone else have adrawer full of various makes and models. I don't care what kind of marker I use, I hate it when they smear. Although they are great for blending and shading etc.

I found that Sharpie now has two different sets of colored markers. I got one set (with my 40% coupon) that has 12 different in the pack. Aqua, yellow, red, magenta,lime green, brown, purple, green, brown, turquoise, deep blue and black.

I can't remember the colors in the other pack. I'm looking forward to using them. I've only done test things on scraps of paper so far but I like them. I have another coupon for this week and might get the others if they have them. Almost everything in the store is 40%/50% off this week (Holiday stuff) so that will give me something to look for.

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lia_SC

hey Minnie,
you might want to check out the markers from Crayola that are made for dark papers. I love 'em! Wouldn't you know I would go and misplace mine, though? I can't even think what they're called. Gel FX Markers?

Save    
minnie_tx

Wouldn't you know I would go and misplace mine, though? I can't even think what they're called. Gel FX Markers? HAHA

I had to laugh at this. O got a circle template for my
Coluzzo and now can't find the Coluzzo mat or cutter!!
Guess what my New Year Resolution is going to be???

Save    
Lia_SC

Minnie! I found my Gel FX markers! ROTFL! I just thought I'd tell you that. They were in a box of things I hurriedly cleared off the table when company was coming. Yipes!

Resolution, Schmesolution! :-p I tried that last year. I'm just hopeless. LOL!

Save    
minnie_tx

That's great Lia and I found my Coluzzo stuff. It must be something in the air!!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Traditional Style Andirons: From Status Symbols to Style Markers
Have a burning desire to dress up your fireplace for the summer? Try a traditional decorative feature
Full Story
Decorating Guides Stroke of DIY Design Genius: 14 Crazy Cool Hand-Painted Walls
See how these homeowners used paintbrushes and permanent markers to create custom wallpaper
Full Story
With client trust and satisfaction at the heart of our approach to the homebuilding process, Hartley Homebuilding... Read More