Can anyone tell me where I might find this?

rottenlivia

I am looking to find or locate someone who can do this for me. I want to have a picture of The Bridgekeeper, from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, transfered onto a sweatshirt for me. I will supply the sweatshirt and shipping charges and what the cost of the transfer is. I have no creative talent myself in this endeavor! I am a simple school bus driver that wants to greet my kids with the philosophical question emblazoned, WHAT is your quest?!

Please please email me at Badlivia@aol.com if you could. I don't have a computer myself but try to get on one every other day at least. I would be extremely grateful.

Sincerely, Kim Quinn

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
craftfetish

Because the movies are protected by copyright, you might have more luck with a commercial site that sells Monty Python products (they'll have the necessary permissions). That is probably the only way to get a nice quality image.

You can purchase special paper that will print iron-on transfers from an ink jet printer, but they won't be as sharp as what you'd get from a commerical printer (and that doesn't get around the copyright issue).

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Remodeling Guides Contractor's Tips: 10 Things Your Contractor Might Not Tell You
Climbing through your closets and fielding design issues galore, your contractor might stay mum. Here's what you're missing
Full Story
Life The Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
Mudrooms The Cure for Houzz Envy: Mudroom Touches Anyone Can Do
Make a utilitarian mudroom snazzier and better organized with these cheap and easy ideas
Full Story