Is there such a thing. . .


. . . as whole sheets of photo paper with a sticky back? Or whole sheets of other kinds of prinable paper with a sticky back? Thanks, chery-va

Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Here's one source, Chery. If you have an office supply store nearby, just take a look, or ask. There are probably other brands available, too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Epson Photo Quality Self Adhesive Sheets

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I found some Full Sheet Labels on Ebay at a great price!!! That's what I used on my Glass Block Lights!!

Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life How to Handle Inherited Things You Don’t Really Want
Whether you’ve inherited a large collection of items or a single bulky piece of furniture, it’s OK to let it go if you don’t need or want it
Full Story
Housekeeping 10 Things Neat Freaks Know to Be True
Do you err on the incredibly tidy side? Then you probably already live by these nuggets of neat wisdom
Full Story
Fun Houzz 14 Things You Need to Start Doing Now for Your Spouse’s Sake
You have no idea how annoying your habits at home can be. We’re here to tell you
Full Story
Our goal is to make a better and more pleasant atmosphere in the most functional parts of the home so our clients... Read More
Founders Eric Smith and Dan Swain, find joy in creating functional and unique spaces filled with well-crafted... Read More