Wanted Paper Embroidery pattern for angel

carolnv

Hi! I'm looking for a paper embroidery pattern for an angel. We moved out of the area this year and want to send an angel card to everyone back home. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

You'll be a busy lady!
Have you tried your local public library? Look for books by Erica Fortgens. The Amazon link below is to one of her books that has an angel pattern in it...

Also, here are a couple links to kits that have an angel.
Embroidery on Paper kit - Christmas Fun

Angel Card Kit

Here is a link that might be useful: Erica Fortgens' book Creative Embroidery on Paper

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
carolnv

Thanks Red Confetti! I ordered the downloadable version of the Angel Card kit. Our local library didn't have anything on paper embroidery. i'll check out Erica Fortgens' book the next time I'm at the bookstore. You've been a big help. Thanks again.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours Houzz Tour: Patterns and Colors Flirt With Wood in Los Angeles
Rational exuberance reigns in this wood-filled Craftsman, thanks to well-considered shots of color and snazzy graphics
Full Story
Colorful Homes Houzz Tour: Pattern-Happy Personality in Los Angeles
Bland design defaults didn't scare this owner; she used color, prints and quirky mixes to turn them on their head
Full Story
Decorating Guides 15 Rooms Bursting With Bravely Layered Patterns
With patterns mixed to bold effect, these rooms show that to the fearless sometimes go the style spoils
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
We are a company that cares about our clients and the craftsmanship of the work we provide. Honesty, hard work,... Read More