started making my Christmas cards

minnie_tx

I did some preliminary stamping and embossing on some of the cut-outs I'll be using. I signed up for the exchange over at the Kitchen Table. It would be nice if we exchanged here also.

I wanted to give myself plenty of time to make them.

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

I'm feeling guiltier and guiltier every time I see this post, Minnie! I'm signed up for the KT exchange, too. Every time I decide on a design, I see or think of a different one in a day or so. I keep dithering!!!

Save    
minnie_tx

I just made my mind up and then did it assembly line fashion. First stamped and sprinkled with glitter then cooked them all. then made the cut outs. I did the inside stamping first to make sure that was ok then did the layering on the front etc. I hate to finish the front and then have the inside go wrong!!

Save    
wanda_illinois

Minnie, that is a great tip to do the inside first, thanks.

I am first starting to do stamping and cards. I have made several pretty ones and messed up the inside. Bummer!

Save    
mariend

Have you ever done the paper tole art?
Another question, did you mail me a different address because I am having trouble sending mail to people with AOL address?
If so, either mail me again, or post here on this forum.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Original Holiday Card
Calling all designers! We want to see your original Christmas and Hanukkah card designs
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: A Family Makes a Fresh Start in a Remodeled Beach House
With neutral hues and ocean views, this Malibu home offers a stunning backdrop for gatherings of family and friends
Full Story
Decorating Guides How to Decorate When You're Starting Out or Starting Over
No need to feel overwhelmed. Our step-by-step decorating guide can help you put together a home look you'll love
Full Story
I've always considered myself as someone with a good eye. I am a certified kitchen designer, but I enjoy all... Read More
Morgan Conolly is a fifth generation San Franciscan whose design work is rooted in the tradition of American... Read More